WOODRUFF ELECTRIC HOLIDAY
GREETING CARD CONTEST
Woodruff Electric is looking for elementary students (K through Fifth grade) to submit a holiday card design.
The winning design will be used for the Official 2021 Woodruff Electric Holiday card! These cards are mailed to friends of Woodruff Electric, Legislators, and businesses across the country!
In addition to having his / her artwork featured on this year’s Woodruff Electric holiday card, the winning artist will receive a certificate commemorating their achievement as well as a $50 gift card.
The winning design will also be featured on our website and in the Arkansas Living magazine.
Get your entry form HERE or pick up one at any of our office locations.
Hurry! The deadline to enter is October 31st, 2022.
Woodruff Electric Cooperative Holiday Card Design Contest Rules:
1. All students from K through 5th grade is eligible to participate.
2. Students must attend a private, public or home school in the counties of Woodruff, Cross, Monroe, St. Francis, Lee or Phillips or in the town of Des Arc.
3. Any medium or combination of medium may be used including drawing, crayons, watercolor, oil, acrylic paint, pastel, chalk, etc. Do not us glitter please!
4. Submissions should be on an 8 1/2” x 11” in size in a horizontal (landscape) format.
5. One entry per student. A signed entry form is required.
6. Artwork must be an original creation. Submissions can be in color or in black and white.
7. Greetings may also be included with cover designs, but WECC maintains the right to select the final greeting.
8. Each entry must clearly indicate the student’s name, age, grade, teacher and school on the reverse side of the artwork.
9. The winning student’s name will appear on the card.
10. Deadline for entries is October 31st, 2022.
Send entry forms and artwork to:
Woodruff Electric Cooperative
Attn: Holiday Greeting Card
P.O. 1619 Forrest City, AR 72336-1619